Terms and Condtions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- The promoter is: VINCI Energies UK Holding Ltd (company no 00065493) whose registered office is at 2050 the Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YE, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 16 years or over (proof of identity and age may be required) except for individuals connected with the management and/or operation of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter and/or Linkedin
- Only one entry per person, per riddle will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person for the same riddle will be disqualified .
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- Closing date for entry will be 6th of September. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. During nine weeks, a riddle will be released per week.
b.To enter the competition, a participant must answer a riddle correctly which will get him/her one entry into the raffle to win an Ipad Mini.
c. Each participant can play on each of the nine riddles, which corresponds to a maximum number of nine entries per participant into the raffle.
d. An incorrect answer from a participant will then disqualify the participant for the current riddle played does not disqualify him/her to play on the subsequent 8 riddles.
e. To answer a riddle, a participant must reply on Twitter and/or Linkedin as well as following the company account on the given social media (Twitter or Linkedin).
f. If a participant answers the same riddle correctly on both Twitter and Linkedin, only one entry will be counted.
12. The promotion is a price draw, the winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received
13. The prize is as follows:
a. The prize is an Ipad Mini and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or “Direct Message” on Twitter/Linkedin and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 13 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Linkedin. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.